Friday 6 May 2011

My Exhibition Design

Concept Board

Graphics

Exhibition Profile

These above are the concept board, graphics and the exhibition profile for my exhibition design. The concept is focus on futuristic, all are related to sight and technology. Everything are modern and simple style for the design.

The graphic that I apply on my exhibition design is more on black colour, so the overall exhibition are dark in colour plus some colour graphic and I also will use a world map as the plan for it. The map on the ground also create a meaning of global for the brand that I choose (Panasonic).

The exhibition profile that I choose include, Information Counter, Product Displays, Rest/Discussion Area, Testing Area and the last one is the gallery showing about the product for Panasonic.

This is the layout plan for my exhibition design.

The facade and the side elevation view for the exhibition design.


No comments:

Post a Comment